NETWORKING CELLULAR ROUTERS
Reliability is one of the core focus while designing devices at Teltonika Networks and Robustel. Our products are engineered and manufactured with goal to achieve the best reliability possible.
Security risk tests are performed constantly on all Teltonika Networks and Robustel devices and all products are being periodically updated to eliminate any breaches in order to assure highest level of security.
EASY TO USE
Robustel and Teltonika Networks cellular routers are highly professional although very easy to use. Ability to offer products which do not require any special training is one of our strengths.
R2000 Dual-SIM 4G LTE Router
The Robustel Dual SIM 4G LTE VPN Router (R2000) is a rugged cellular router offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for networking applications.
R2000 is a powerful router developed from RobustOS, a Robustel self-developed and Linux-based operating system which is designed to be used in Robustel devices. The RobustOS includes basic networking features and protocols providing customers with a very good user experience.
R1520 Dual-SIM 4G LTE Global Router
The R1520 Global router is the latest addition to the popular R1520 series. The Global variant has been designed for companies that want a simple one size fits all for global 4G deployments. Traditionally, 4G routers have had to be supplied on a ‘per region’ basis due to cost and certification issues but the R1520 Global changes all that with global 4G (LTE) frequencies and a massive investment by Robustel in Global certifications.
- Free Cloud Management platform for easy global monitoring
- 802.3at compliant POE interface for simple powering
- E-mark certification for in vehicle use
- Unique “Smart Roaming” capability for enhanced roaming SIM management
- Support Dual SIMs & WIFI/Ethernet as WAN
R1511 4G LTE Dual Ethernet Router
Robustel’s R1511 router is a Dual Ethernet port (LAN + WAN) 4G/LTE router with advanced software functions and a dedicated serial port at a very competitive price point.
- Ethernet, Wifi and 4G internet connection options with auto-failover
- Free cloud management platform – RCMS
- Fully programmable Linux environment with excellent SDK Documentation
- ‘Smart Reboot’ for enhanced roaming SIM management
- RobustVPN provides fixed IP address on ANY SIM card
- Full SMS control for diagnosis and recovery from data network problems
- Very small footprint for space-constrained applications
Robustel Cloud Manager Service (RCMS) is a modular IoT cloud software platform compatible with all Robustel products.
RCMS is designed from the ground-up to empower Robustel customers to build their IoT Solution(s) in a manner that is scalable, cost effective and can evolve quickly with the market.
Designed to work hand-in-hand with RobustOS, RCMS unlocks the true potential of Robustel products giving customers the ultimate range of monitoring, management and control functions.
With it’s modular design RCMS enables new APPs to be added to the platform without interfering with core behavior, to create new functionality and allow for integration with third-party software.
Call us and one of our IoT Solutions experts will answer your questions or fill out the form below to have an expert call you to learn how our solutions can excel your business.