Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We may share information with vendors and partners for business purposes and when necessary for them to perform work on our behalf. We may also share certain non-personal identifiable information with outside companies, for example, to assist with the delivery of advertising campaigns, provide aggregate business and marketing insights, or share de-identified information.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
The information, services, products, and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an “as is” basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, TrakGate.com disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, alluding but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, TrakGate.com does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Limitation on Liability
In no event shall TrakGate.com be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if TrakGate.com has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding to any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIABILITY REGARDING SERVICE
CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE FOR EMERGENCY, MEDICAL OR OTHER USES INVOLVING THE POTENTIAL FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF LIFE OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, IS AT CUSTOMER’S OWN RISK, AND THAT THE SERVICES AND/OR EQUIPMENT MAY NOT PERFORM AT THE MOMENT OR AS CUSTOMER DESIRES. TRAKGATE.COM SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OF PROPERTY, OPPORTUNITY OR EARNINGS, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH OR ANY OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE CUSTOMER’S USE OF SERVICES AND/OR EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF 911 EMERGENCY SERVICES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF TRAKGATE.COM, ITS SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND ALL PERSONS FOR WHOM IT MAY BE RESPONSIBLE. TRAKGATE.COM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE PROVISION, QUALITY AND CONSISTENCY OF THE SERVICES AS PROVIDED BY ITS SUPPLIERS AND IS FURTHERMORE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS, INCONSISTENCIES OR FAILURES OF THE NETWORK OR SECURITY BREACHES REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ANY SUCH PROBLEM INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TRAKGATE.COM’S OWN FAULT OR NEGLIGENCE. TrakGate.com shall not be liable to Customer, nor shall Customer make any claim against TrakGate.com or its Suppliers, for injury, loss or damage sustained by reason of any unavailability, delay, faultiness or failure of the facilities, equipment and/or services to be provided by TrakGate.com pursuant to this Agreement.
This site may include links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the “external sites”). You acknowledge that TrakGate.com is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such external sites.
Our Address URL: https://trakgate.com
Rev. 2.1 – Last updated on September 29, 2020